- 3D audio for headphones: Surround sound with spatial stereo enhancement
- 3D audio for speakers: Stereo widening effect to create the illusion of well separated stereo speakers
- Very low Mhz, suited for power and Mhz constrained applications
- Excellent audio quality that compares well with other leading surround sound technologies
- Supports all the important sampling frequencies, namely, 32kHz, 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- Available under GNU compiler, gcc, as well as ARM RVDS
- Gaming console
- ARM9, ARM11
Developing an Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter
Designing an Asynchronous Sample Rate converter that offers high THD and low ripple across a range of frequencies is no mean achievement. We not only designed the ASRC but implemented it with low MHz on a fixed point processor.
Android customisation for connected media player
Our customized Android for an MID device for a Top-5 Consumer Electronics company. Key elements of the project included adding MTP, WM-DRM and audio post processing.