The Android Auto SDK from AllGo provides a fully featured implementation which has been ported on multiple OSes and SOCs. AllGo also provides the associated AOA stack and audio / video specific platform integration capabilities, thereby offering a one-stop solution to customers eager to go to production in the least amount of time.
- Platform Layer Abstraction to Enable easier porting for
- Audio input and output handling
- Video decoding and rendering
- AOA Stack
- Low Latency Media player
- Enable tighter integration with native UI (such as Cluster display or Heads up Display) by providing following information from the phone
- Media Metadata for browsing Media from the Android phone
- Turn by Turn Navigation Info
- Now Playing Updates
- Support Vendor extension channels for communicating with Android Apps
- High level and simple APIs for easy App development
- Linux, Android, WinCE and QNX
- NXP iMX6, TI J6, Nvidia Tegra 3 / K1, Renesas H1 / H2,Telechips
Platform for futuristic connected car infotainment demonstration
We developed an advanced concept platform for CES with cutting edge features such as integrated radio and cluster UI, HMI with tactile feedback and cloud based personal content access.