AllGo licenses the apple accessory SDK that provides accessory makers an implementation of the protocol to connect an MFi accessory to an Apple device. AllGo’s SDK has been proven in many products and ported to multiple Operating Systems.
- Full Featured: Works with all iOS devices; supports the 30-pin connector and the 9-pin lightning connector
- Highly Robust: Multiple designs’ in automotive and accessory products
- Designed for Portabilility: Runs on multiple OS’s and processors.
- Lifetime Support: Updates for new revisions of iPod/iPhone/iPad as they become available.
- AllGo can distribute the SDK implementation to "Made for iPod" and "Works with iPhone" license holders.
- Support for iPod Nano, iPod classic, iPod touch, iPhone 6/5/4/3GS/3G/2G and iPad/iPad mini
- CarPlay support
- Support for Bluetooth and USB
- Support for iPhone application connectivity to car head-unit / accessory
- iPod+Nike support
- Leading OSes in Automotive Infotainment and Consumer Electronics: QNX, WinCE, embOS, SafeRTOS, others.
- Multiple ARM-based platforms from leading IC vendors.
Android customization for connected media player
Our customized Android for an MID device for a Top-5 Consumer Electronics company. Key elements of the project included adding MTP, WM-DRM and audio post processing.