- Excellent audio quality similar to LAME and Music Match Jukebox at 128kbps, 44.1kHz
- Supports all MPEG1 and MPEG2 Layer3 bit rates 8-320kbps
- 16kHz, 22,05kHz, 24kHz, 32kHz , 44.1kHz and 48kHz sampling rates supported
- Mono and joint stereo modes supported
- Low MHz with high audio quality
- Highly optimised algorithms
- Audio recording in mobile platforms
- Recording and storage of music
- ARM9, ARM11
Developing an Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter
Designing an Asynchronous Sample Rate converter that offers high THD and low ripple across a range of frequencies is no mean achievement. We not only designed the ASRC but implemented it with low MHz on a fixed point processor.
Video codecs on a multi-core highly-parallel custom core
We worked with SiliconHive (now part of Intel) to develop High Definition video codecs that are designed to run optimally on a multi-core environment. Our contribution also included efficient coding for a VLIW core and algorithmic innovations to address memory bandwidth constraints.