- Dynamic cross talk
- Tramission channel allocation
- Phantom coding
- Sub-band filtering
- Psycho model
- MP2 multi channel encoder with MPEG1 Layer2 and MPEG2 LSF extension
- Supports all the sampling frequencies of MPEG1 & 2, namely, 16kHz, 22.05kHz, 24kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz and 48kHz.
- Supports up to 5.1 channels.
- Supports standard bit rates from 8Kbps to 320Kbps. For Multi channel bit rates can go upto 1130kbps.
- Supports matrixing, joint stereo, tc allocation, dynamic cross talk, phantom coding.
- Optimized Pyscho model with respect to quality and cpu performance.
- BChannel configurations supported: 320, 310, 220, 300, 210 with and with out LFE.
- Multi-instance support.
- Low Mhz and memory foot print
- Multi instance and re-entrant implementation
- Simple API interface
- Highly optimised algorithms
- DVD players
- Television broadcasting
Developing an Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter
Designing an Asynchronous Sample Rate converter that offers high THD and low ripple across a range of frequencies is no mean achievement. We not only designed the ASRC but implemented it with low MHz on a fixed point processor.
Video codecs on a multi-core highly-parallel custom core
We worked with SiliconHive (now part of Intel) to develop High Definition video codecs that are designed to run optimally on a multi-core environment. Our contribution also included efficient coding for a VLIW core and algorithmic innovations to address memory bandwidth constraints.