- For Existing Products already in production:
- The OTG HUB and ADAPTOR accessory can enable CarPlay support on Infotainment Head Units which are already in the market.
- For New Products:
- The OTG HUB can replace the standard hub to enable CarPlay in Infotainment Head Units having architecture of one USB host port on the Head Unit and multiple consumer ports at a remote place.
- For new infotainment Head Units being developed, AllGo has a solution for CarPlay OTG HUB support which can be integrated on the Head Unit.
- Allows the Head Unit to continue as USB-Host even when the connected iOS device acts as a USB Host in the CarPlay mode
- Has two modes of operation
- Standard Mode
- CarPlay mode
- In Standard Mode, the OTG HUB works like a traditional USB Hub
- In CarPlay mode:
- It allows iOS devices connected to any one of the downstream ports to act as USB Host for CarPlay functionality
- Head Unit continues to act as USB Host and the other USB ports and interfaces continue to work normally
- Facilitates Battery-Charging of connected devices on the downstream USB-OTG port
- Optional feature of Digital Aux and SD card support integrated into the Hub
- OTG HUB can be integrated to the Head Unit with minimal changes in the Head Unit software
- Support for Firmware upgrade without Head Unit interference
- Support for USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- Production ready design
- Driver Support for Head Units with Android, QNX, Linux OS
- Scalable to support multiple USB ports
- Designed to have minimal impact on throughput and latency, to meet Apple CarPlay requirements
Platform for futuristic connected car infotainment demonstration
We developed an advanced concept platform for CES with cutting edge features such as integrated radio and cluster UI, HMI with tactile feedback and cloud based personal content access.